Sep 26, 2015

I'm jazzing up my new craft room

 Okay so I got seriously bored with all my white walls in my new craft room (daughter's old room) and thought I'd do something about it. I opened my trusty PSP program and got after it. I went crazy with colors and thought I'd share!



Feel free to take any or all you want. Open each image in a new window and maximize it and Save As. 

LIVE - LOVE - CROCHET - REPEAT!










WHATSOEVER THY HAND FINDETH TO DO,










WELL HELLO LOVER









A CLUTTERED DESK









KEEP CALM AND RIP ON









Okay guys, there ya go. I hope you found at least one you like. I printed the WELL HELLO LOVER, LIVE LOVE CROCHET REPEAT and the WHATSOEVER THY HAND FINDETH TO DO. They looks so cute on my walls. I'll show you how cute they look soon when I share my finished craft room. 

Happy printing y'all!


12 comments:

  1. appreciate you visiting my blog, and leaving a kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished room, Tori!!! Have a beautiful weekend, friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Keep Calm and Rip On" one. Will have to remind myself of that the next time I have to dig out the seam ripper. :-) This is very generous of you, thank you! Can't wait to see your room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your room all jazzy!!! :) The verse of scripture is what I use on my blog and little cards I attach to my handcrafted items { Crochet- Sewing - Crafts }. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'd love to see a pic of the room when you are finished

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, Tori! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute ideas for a sewing/craft room

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to seeing your finished project Tori!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great. I can't wait to see photos.. the Keep Calm and Rip On is my favorite.. made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I love these! Live, Love Crochet, Repeat is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks in advance for leaving a comment, sure do appreciate it!!