I'm 42, born-again, deeply in love and married to my best friend for the last 24 years, mom to 3 great young adults who are Stateside at college, missionary wife in Croatia for the last 15 years, Shih Tzu owner, gluten free,
runner, and very sporadic blogger.
We arrived in Croatia with three very young children and now we're empty nesters. Life is speeding by at lightning speed and I just wish I could down shift and slow it down a bit. Since I can't I'll just settle in and buckle up knowing that the Lord Jesus has it all under control.
Below is some totally useless information that's no one really needs to know about me so I thought I should tell you. :0)
1. The thought of someone hurting my children
2. Life without my Hubby
3. Wet hair!
1. My kids
2. My Hubby
3. My best friend Amanda
1. My puter!
2. Bath and Body Works
3. Balcony Flowers
2. Green Peas!
3. Friends who demand things
1. Why anyone would choose not to accept Jesus as Savior
2. Excel spreadsheets
3. Croatian grammar
1. My purple coffee cup
2. Photo of my Pastor and his wife
3. Croatian New Testament
1. Typing this thinggy
2. Thinking that I really need to put some socks on 'cause my feet are cold
3. Listening to hubby ground coffee beans
1. See Israel
2. (Wow, this is hard, I’ve done a lot) See my children and grandchildren serve the Lord with their lives
1. Speak Croatian pretty well
3. Start things!
1. Pretty normal
3. Hopefully a bit like Jesus
1. Complicated math
2. Put up with liars
3. Speak in front of folks
1. Children sing Jesus loves me in their native tongues
2. Your Pastor
3. The song the birds sing at 5 in the morning
2. The stuff teens say when sitting around in a big group
3. Anyone take the Lord’s name in vain
1. Monte Cristo deep fried sandwich with raspberry sauce
2. Cookie Monsters
3. Chicken and Dumplings on a cold day
1. CSS Style
2. To speak in front of crowds
3. Where all the lost socks go to
1. Iced Tea
1. Little House on the Prarie
2. Punky Brewster
3. The Buggaloos (I think that’s how you spell it)